10 months ago

you should report finspreads to a reputable recovery firm and tell them to do a charge back of you money.the securities commission could not help , they work overseas and are hard to track down.details in bio and i would refer you to help


2 years ago

Traders who have been scammed before,my advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option trade or broker,i was scammed $200,000USD by online broker but at last i found someone who helped me to recover all my lost funds back from a scam that shocked my capital with an unregulated broker,if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account.if you're interested in getting all your lost funds back kindly get in contact with Alex ,he was the one who helped me get back my lost funds,contact him via his email:[email protected] com…he will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Leave a Reply